What is hammam?
Hammam, Hamam, Turkish bath, spa or spa bath. There are many names and also many versions of the hammam spa, depending on where you are in the world. The common denominator for the treatment is that you wash and clean your body via a steam bath, black soap and massage.
The Hammam stay includes:
- Check in at the hotel from kl. 14:00
- Wellness welcome package in the room.
- A ticket to Kurbad Limfjord incl. bathrobe, slippers and towel as well as coffee, tea, water and fruit
- Enjoy a wonderful Hammam massage - two people in the same room.
- In the hotel's restaurant Schous Brasserie & Bar we will serve a delicious 3-course dinner
- Lovely overnight stay in a Superior double room
- In the morning we serve a large delicious breakfast buffet
- Check out by noon. 11.00
During the weekends, Kurbad Limfjorden offers complimentary sauna therapy. You can experience the sauna therapy Friday at 17:30 and Saturday at 14:00.
Price per. person in shared superior double room DKK 1495, -
Price per. person for extra night incl. breakfast buffet DKK 375, -
Price per. person for extra day ticket to Kurbad Limfjorden DKK 100, -
You can also book your Wellness stay today per. telephone 9785 0400.
The treatment is an old ritual that begins with treatment on the back of the body, where all the dead skin cells are thoroughly removed. After a hot water run, prepare for massage with olive soap. The soap effect of the soap is achieved in a conventional manner by alternatively using soap with warm water while turning into the air. After a nice massage with the nourishing foam, the ritual ends with an outflow of hot water. A wonderful feeling!
Opening hours in Kurbad Limfjorden
Tuesday 17:00 - 22:00
Wednesday 17:00 - 22:00
Thursday 17:00 - 22:00
Friday 14.00 - 21.00
Saturday 10.00 - 17.00
Sunday 10.00 - 17.00
* Note children under 16 years is not allowed in the spa.
With a short distance to the North Sea and close to the Limfjord, Grand Hotel Struer offers a wellness stay in Jutland with wellness and luxury in focus. Experience pampering for both your body and soul with a wellness stay at the Limfjord.
At Kurbad Limfjorden you will find different treatments and baths. Enjoy the tranquil setting and admire the view of the harbour and the fjord. Finish the day with a three-course dinner at the Grand Hotels Brasserie, where you can sit back and be spoiled with an exquisite dining experience.