Housekeeper (part time) – Hotel Oasia Aarhus
– One of Aarhus` leading Boutique- & Design hotels
You will be part of a strong team that is at the absolute top when it comes to guest service and hospitality.
The housekeeper job is a part-time position with approx 12 hours per week, including every second weekend.
Do you have an eye for details, ready to take responsibility and take pride in making things look at its best – and with a smile, we believe you could be our new part-time housekeeper.
- Cleaning rooms and public areas
- Ensuring that Housekeeping’s store room are in order with the rest of the team
- Handling guest’s lost property
- Reporting faults and deficiencies as well as maintenance work to the technical department
- Provide guest service
- Daily and close cooperation with reception
- You are a stable, flexible and takes responsibility for your work tasks
- As a person you are positive, outgoing, service-minded and empathetic
- Independent, but still a team player
- Effective, efficient and energetic
- Careful and paying attention to details
- Flexible and able to keep the overview during busy periods
- You are committed and lead by example
- A good and stable workplace in growth and constant development
- A workplace with long seniority among the hotels permanent staff and replacements
- You will be part of an international strong team with focus on humility and helpfulness
- A job with freedom under responsibility
- Salary package according to Horesta’s agreement
Accession is wanted as soon as possible, but we are happy to wait for the right candidate.
Contact and application
Please send your application and CV to the hotel’s Housekeeper Supervisor, Ionela Gherghisan, at email@example.com or call 50 32 55 79 if you have further questions.
We review applications on an ongoing basis until we have found the right one.
Hotel Oasia is one of Aarhus’ leading Boutique & Design hotels which several times has received the travel industry’s recognized Travelers Choice award, awarded by Tripadvisor. In 2019 we lifted the hotel to Tripadvisor’s 2nd place among hotels in Aarhus.
We have just completed our major renovation and expansion in 2020 where we added 2 new floors to the hotel’s main building. Our new capacity is 91 rooms and suites, fitness center, bar, lounge, breakfast restaurant and meeting rooms. Our mission is to create unique guest experiences in a cozy and homely setting.